How do I find out who has cited a work? Ask a Librarian
CrossRef.org makes DOIs easy to find. The free DOI lookup finds DOIs one at a time. Or if you cut and paste your reference list into the Simple Text Query form, CrossRef will find all the available DOIs at once. For online material without DOIs, include URLs or database names/URLs as described in the flowchart. Use the flowchart below to determine when to include DOIs, URLs, or database... CrossRef.org makes DOIs easy to find. The free DOI lookup finds DOIs one at a time. Or if you cut and paste your reference list into the Simple Text Query form, CrossRef will find all the available DOIs at once. For online material without DOIs, include URLs or database names/URLs as described in the flowchart. Use the flowchart below to determine when to include DOIs, URLs, or database
Coevolution of Parental Care Parasitic and Resistance
– The authors suspect that faculty and their familiarity with the resource, plus information literacy programming, have a greater influence on JSTOR use....Further explanations, especially on how to use jstor’s functions for importing many files, can be found in the vignettes. Getting started. In order to use jstor, you need some data from DfR.
On the Role of Social Media in the â€˜Responsibleâ€™ Food
26/01/2017 · It appears that the article you linked to has not been assigned a DOI by either its original publisher or JSTOR and thus has no DOI. I can't find the article in the crossref database. The "stable URL" that you linked to is probably the best way to link to the article. how to make fp controller not fall through floor unity Googling some form of this question is a good start :). Indeed, “finding doi” can be autocompleted to “finding doi from jstor”, and one result of this search is the Academia Stack Exchange post How to find DOI for article in JSTOR?, an answer to which suggests the use of Crossref Metadata Search. How to find my server name
IV. How to Locate Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs)
- Cannot add JSTOR Items by identifier (neither DOI nor URL
- Persistent Links JSTOR Research Guides at Rutgers
- JSTOR Creating Links to Library Resources - Research
- Persistent Links JSTOR Research Guides at Rutgers
Crossref makes research outputs easy to find, cite, link, and assess. We’re a not-for-profit membership organization that exists to make scholarly communications better.
- Next, copy DOI underlined with red color and paste that on “sci-hub” website (óñòðàíÿÿ ïðåãðàäû íà ïóòè ðàñïðîñòðàíåíèÿ çíàíèé) and press Open. If is ask for any capcha enter that one in the box provided and press box shown below.
- If you still don't find the article you are looking for in Crossref, you can safely assume that it does not have a DOI. Find a journal homepage When an article does not have a DOI, you'll need to cite the article using the URL of the journal homepage.
- This guide describes how to create stable links to articles licensed by the MSU Libraries.
- Home ›› Teaching Support ›› Library Support for Moodle & Blackboard ›› Creating Links to Electronic Resources When using BU eLearning platforms in your teaching and learning, you may want to create links to the Library's electronic resources.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Canberra ACT, Banks ACT, Griffith ACT, Theodore ACT, Fadden ACT, ACT Australia 2652
- New South Wales: Apsley NSW, Lapstone NSW, Tottenham NSW, Woodcroft NSW, Mount Victoria NSW, NSW Australia 2096
- Northern Territory: Knuckey Lagoon NT, Jingili NT, Freds Pass NT, Pinelands NT, Ilparpa NT, Galiwinku NT, NT Australia 0863
- Queensland: Pioneer QLD, Cornwall QLD, Cedar Creek QLD, Hunchy QLD, QLD Australia 4075
- South Australia: Murtho SA, Indulkana SA, Reynella East SA, Hewett SA, Penfield Gardens SA, Jericho SA, SA Australia 5013
- Tasmania: Boomer Bay TAS, Westbury TAS, Little Swanport TAS, TAS Australia 7036
- Victoria: Warmur VIC, Leonards Hill VIC, Broome VIC, Kancoona VIC, Buln Buln VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: Henley Brook WA, Moongardie Community WA, City Beach WA, WA Australia 6025
- British Columbia: Kelowna BC, Silverton BC, Lake Cowichan BC, Tahsis BC, Smithers BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W6
- Yukon: Gold Bottom YT, Little Gold YT, Caribou YT, Clear Creek YT, Nesketahin YT, YT Canada, Y1A 6C9
- Alberta: Glendon AB, Hughenden AB, Three Hills AB, Chauvin AB, Donalda AB, Falher AB, AB Canada, T5K 4J2
- Northwest Territories: Fort Simpson NT, Hay River NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, Fort McPherson NT, NT Canada, X1A 4L6
- Saskatchewan: Bethune SK, Delisle SK, Waldheim SK, Watrous SK, Maple Creek SK, Kincaid SK, SK Canada, S4P 6C8
- Manitoba: Benito MB, Brandon MB, Hamiota MB, MB Canada, R3B 7P8
- Quebec: Windsor QC, Chibougamau QC, La Prairie QC, Sainte-Catherine QC, Cote Saint-Luc QC, QC Canada, H2Y 5W8
- New Brunswick: Gagetown NB, Hanwell NB, Saint-Andre NB, NB Canada, E3B 7H8
- Nova Scotia: Mahone Bay NS, Queens NS, Annapolis NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S8
- Prince Edward Island: Cornwall PE, Charlottetown PE, Malpeque Bay PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Ramea NL, Peterview NL, Keels NL, Middle Arm NL, NL Canada, A1B 8J6
- Ontario: Pearl Lake ON, Cheney ON, Purpleville ON, Bismarck, Ouellette ON, Minaki ON, Fairplay ON, ON Canada, M7A 4L5
- Nunavut: Belcher Islands NU, Cambridge Bay NU, NU Canada, X0A 1H5
- England: Walton-on-Thames ENG, Kingston upon Hull (Hull) ENG, Exeter ENG, Hemel Hempstead ENG, Doncaster ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 8A7
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 8H3
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Livingston SCO, Paisley SCO, Glasgow SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B8
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Wrexham WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 8D3